The screen always flickers
1. The computer graphics
card is not driven well. Re-download the new graphics card driver software into the driver.
2. Video data output cable problem. First, check whether this video input cable is broken, or try another connection cable; then check whether the interface of this connection cable is loose, the computer host interface and the monitor
3. There is a problem with the computer graphics card. Check your computer's graphics card to see if there is a problem with the graphics card itself or a problem with the interface.
4. The display refresh frequency is not set correctly. Right-click on a blank space on the desktop, select "Screen Resolution", and then select "Advanced Settings". Set the "refresh frequency" under the monitor option, the bigger the value is, the better.
5. Display problems. If you have used an old monitor for three or five years, it may also be a problem with the monitor itself. The aging of internal components may cause problems such as picture distortion and splash screens.
No signal on screen
1. The connection cable is loose. The connection cable between the monitor and the host is a vga interface cable. Check whether the display cable is loose, and then check whether the host's vga cable is loose.
2. After the inspection is completed, if the display still has no signal, you can unplug all the cables and then try another vga interface. Generally, there are two vga interfaces on the host.
3. The internal memory of the host is loose. If the computer is used for a long time, the memory module and the motherboard will enter dust, which will cause bad contact or looseness of the memory module after birth. You can turn on the computer to check whether the memory module is loose and dusty. To solve this situation, you can disassemble the machine to clean the dust or check whether the memory module is loose. If you are afraid to disassemble, you can take it to a computer repair shop to find a professional person to help you check.
4. Is the vga cable damaged? If the dust in your computer is cleared, and then the memory module is installed, there is no problem, and if the display is no problem, it indicates that the vga cable is a problem, you can re- Buy another crisis cable online to connect your monitor and host.
How to adjust the resolution of the desktop computer
Click the computer "Windows Start Key"; open the "Computer Settings" button to enter the setting interface; then click the "System" option; click to enter the system options, click the "Display" option to find the resolution column; select the required resolution; Done After selecting the resolution, click "Keep changes".
What to do if the desktop computer cannot adjust the resolution
The general display resolution can be adjusted, and there will be at least 2-3 adjustment spaces. If you do not let the adjustment mostly be a problem of the graphics card driver, or in safe mode.
If it is in safe mode, you can choose to restart, press F8 and select "Last Known Good Configuration" to enter the normal desktop; if it is normal startup, you can consider whether the graphics card driver is faulty. You can right-click "My Computer "-" Properties "-" Hardware "-" Device Manager "Check whether there is an exclamation mark and question mark before the graphics card project to determine whether it is a problem with the graphics card driver. If so, reinstall the graphics card driver again.
What to do if the desktop computer cannot connect to the projector
Problem one: there is no input signal from the RGB port of the projector
When the projector switches to RGB output, it prompts no signal input from the RGB port. First check whether the VGA cable is connected properly. If it is normal, there is no signal output from the VGA output port of the laptop. The problem is with the computer. Is the VGA port damaged? After consulting the information, it is found that there are generally three output modes for laptop computers:
① LCD screen output, no output from VGA port. This is the default method, and you may consider the reason for power saving!
② VGA port output, no output on the screen.
③ Both VGA port and screen have output.
Therefore, the computer must switch to the third output mode.
Problem two: the projector has information input but no image
When the computer output mode is correct, if the above problems occur, first check whether the resolution and refresh frequency of the computer match the projector. We know that the general hardware configuration of desktop computers is high, and the resolution and refresh frequency that can be achieved are higher. However, if the maximum resolution and refresh frequency of the projector is exceeded, the above phenomenon will occur. The solution is very simple. Lower these two parameter values through the computer's display adapter. Generally, the resolution does not exceed 600 * 800, and the refresh frequency is between 60 ~ 75